The first plugin is the one written by @psychobunny, and is actively maintained. The others are forks.
[nodebb-plugin-expiring-uploads] Hide and expire users uploads
Hide and expire users uploads.
The name actually only tells half the story. This plugin lets you:
Hide uploads of definable filetypes behind a hash/timestamp/filename combination. Uploads are not stored in the standard path (public/uploads). This ensures, that even when the filename is known, it's pretty hard to guess its location.
Set an expiration time(range) for those hash/timestamp/filename urls. Every setting > 0 will have uploads handled by this plugin expire.
PLEASE NOTE: Expiration is calculated at request time. If you uploaded a file 7 days ago and now decide to lower the expiration time from 10 to 5 days, this file will be treated as expired.
npm install nodebb-plugin-expiring-uploads
Activate the plugin in the ACP.
Adjust the settings! Standard expiration time is 0 = uploads never expire.
- FIX: Automatic 'fa-toggle-on/off' requires checkbox to be nested in label
- ADDED: Languages de, en_GB, en_US
- ADDED: Seperate error messages for 403, 404, 410
- FIX: ACP not showing custom timestamp correctly
- FIX: ACP not showing confirmation, when storage path not changed.
... more in the CHANGELOG.