December Reading List!

• I am not sure how many of you are readers here, but I hope I am not alone! Let's set a goal what book(s) you want to finish this upcoming December. Wait. Finishing a book is a daunting process. Let me rephrase.

Let's set a goal what book(s) you want to start this upcoming December, and then another goal when you expect to finish it. I just ordered a book from Amazon, Regression to the Mean (another one is for my friend, a birthday gift).

Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 1.39.08 PM.png

p/s: I got few more books actually. "The Alchemist: Three Central Bankers and a World on Fire" and also "Franz Kafka - Metamorphosis and Other Short Stories". Reading, in all actuality, is a daunting process... especially the microbiology textbook 😛

• Global Moderator

@aixnr Unfortunately I don't read a lot of books, if I do, it's blog posts on Medium, or discussions on ycombinator or reddit etc. I prefer autobiographies to fiction. I don't get the same "escapism" from reading fiction. Maybe I'm just dull. 😆

• @a_5mith blog post on Medium? We can actually start there too if you prefer. Set a goal how many articles on Medium you want to read next month, and list all the articles that you've read. FYI, I keep a reading list on GitHub.

• Ewh, i read the metamorphosis recently 😛 ! Also, if you like zombie and politics , theses times i read "World war Z" and i love it ❤

• @Technowix not quite there yet, but I've heard comments (and spoilers) about Metamorphosis. A weird story, they say. And so far I enjoy reading Kafka's.

IMG_2117.JPG

• @aixnr I'm currently reading 'A History of the Internet and the Digital Future' by Johnny Ryan

Great read so far...

Star

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.