Help Me ( Installation )

• Gamers

Hello.
    Sorry for my future english but i'm italian.
    XD XD .
    So, i love this platform, i love this nodebb, and I would like to create a forum.
    I'm looking for hosting free with NodeBB, butI have not found nothing.
    But in the doc i read of CLOUD9 and Openshift , and are free.
    I create account both in Cloud9, both in Openshift.
    But i don't understand nothing of GUIDE.
    Please help me.
    I have no experience with SSH .

• If you're using it for testing purposes, then Koding may be easier to get started with, it just runs Ubuntu, it turns off after 60 minutes of inactivity, so if you're after a running forum, you will likely have to dig into your pocket for that. Digital Ocean hosting starts at $5 a month, which would be plenty for any new forum.

👍

With the guides, just copy the code one at a time and press enter when you're in the editor on the softwares website.

• Gamers

@a_5mith
    Thank for all.
    Sorry but I don't understand the sense of your reply.
    My question is how install nodebb in CLOUD9 and OpenShift, i don't understand doc official.
    And i don't have experience with SSH.

• @Master-Antonio said:

@a_5mith
    Thank for all.
    My question is how install nodebb in CLOUD9 and OpenShift, i don't understand doc official.

There is no easier method than what is written, the written documentation tells you how to install it. 👍 It can't really be simplified any more than it currently is.

• Gamers

@a_5mith said:

@Master-Antonio said:

@a_5mith
    Thank for all.

There is no easier method than what is written, the written documentation tells you how to install it. 👍 It can't really be simplified any more than it currently is.

Can you let me see how you do with the images.
    There are commands.
    Where should I put them?

Suggested Topics

| |