SSO - Cancel registration
Antosik last edited by
Found a bug with SSO registration flow:
- Install and configure Google or Discord SSO plugin (or any other, maybe)
- Enable GDPR consent collection (ACP-> Settings -> Users)
- Logout after that and click "Register"
- Authorize with your provider
- You will see the registration "interstitials"
- Click "Cancel registration"
- Check the user list with your Admin account - You will see that account successfully created
This behavior works only with SSO.