Changing the names of elements/content adjust.

General Discussion
  • Hi guys,
    I need some help, I was wondering how could I change the "icon element" into a name, e.g. „Main Site” (screen number 1 - red square), and secondly, there's also in issue with content adjusting (screen number 2).
    element1.png
    element 2.png
    Any advice?

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    11 Posts

@omega when everything is !important what truly is important?

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts

@fengwang Cool. Once upon a time I was a teacher in a former life and old habits like sharing knowledge die hard. Had to take coursework on "readability" decades before "UX" was a thing. Of course it is obvious once Baris replied. Duh... 🤦

On related note: You mentioned images. In event you are unawares, clicking on an image then opens that image for larger display (maybe even in a new tab depending on config, I forget the default just now). Most modern browsers auto zoom to adjust for full browser screen geometry. Clicking on that image yet again should result in full scale, e.g. 5k by 4K, which you will then need to pan about w/sliders and such.

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts

Hello all,

I am using NodeBB 1.16.2 with Oxide theme. No other plugins except the ones that came with the installation. Every time I call a page I get the following 404 message in the nginx log:

178.xxx.xxx.xxx - - [09/Apr/2021:10:52:02 +0000] "GET /assets/src/client/footer.js?v=4u8ga71iu38 HTTP/2.0" 404 9 "https://xxxx.xx/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

I just can't find the appropriate call to it though:

# locate footer.js /var/www/nodebb/build/public/templates/admin/footer.js /var/www/nodebb/build/public/templates/admin/partials/settings/footer.js /var/www/nodebb/build/public/templates/emails/partials/footer.js /var/www/nodebb/build/public/templates/footer.js /var/www/nodebb/install/data/footer.json /var/www/nodebb# grep -R "footer.js" * CHANGELOG.md:* add partials/footer/js.tpl (94da9fe5) node_modules/nodebb-theme-vanilla/templates/footer.tpl: <!-- IMPORT partials/footer/js.tpl --> node_modules/nodebb-theme-persona/templates/footer.tpl: <!-- IMPORT partials/footer/js.tpl --> src/install.js: fs.promises.readFile(path.join(__dirname, '../', 'install/data/footer.json'), 'utf8'),

Can someone please help me or point me in the right direction? I am unfortunately a newbie in the NodeBB area. Thanks!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Dummy Content

General Discussion
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@chrismccoy install nodebb-plugin-rss and set it up to create topic from rss feeds.

• 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views

killed my #ghost 😡