Update to 3.0.19, install last version

npm install nodebb-theme-oxide@latest or ./nodebb upgrade

Changelog: Github - Commits

• Add option to set all group badges,
    • Revert back category icons,
    • Re-designed admin panel/menu,
    • Change dropdown colors
    • and more small fixes...

Zrzut ekranu z 2019-01-06 21-28-36.png Zrzut ekranu z 2019-01-06 21-28-55.png Zrzut ekranu z 2019-01-06 21-29-21.png

• Great work @youhosi
    I've forked your theme and adapted as needed.
    Now I want to add some content on the user card.
    I'm using Nicolas Silver's plugin which adds some custom fields to user's profile.
    To import the fields, I've used with success in other locations this syntax:
    <!-- IMPORT partials/account/custom_fields_flex.tpl -->

But it doesn't work on "templates/modules/usercard.tpl" file.
    Any suggestion?

• GNU/Linux

Hello @george_i, it's rather related to the plugin itself than the style. You must ask the author himself for this, or he should make corrections.

• GNU/Linux

Update to 3.0.21, install last version

• GNU/Linux

Update to 3.0.26, install last version

• improved modal,
    • improved page flags,
    • Adding a chat block

screencapture-0-0-0-0-4567-flags-1-2019-01-20-19_15_57.png

• @youhosi I try install but not run : 13171624-40d7-4449-8e11-ef1139ce4553-image.png What am I doing wrong?

• GNU/Linux

@Nicolas-0 What is your NodeBB version?

• v1.11.1 bro

• GNU/Linux

Did you use the following command?

./nodebb upgrade && ./nodebb restart

Show logs

./nodebb log

• GNU/Linux

@Nicolas-0 Most likely the problem is caused by this change: theme changes for NodeBB/NodeBB#7266

You must update NodeBB to the latest version available on github.

phit created this issue in NodeBB/NodeBB

closed Server-side skin building issues #7266

• @youhosi said in [nodebb-theme-oxide] Oxide Style! 3.0.26:

./nodebb log

when update foro is dead:

2019-01-20T20:13:34.790Z [4567/26517] - error: [build]                  templates  build failed
    2019-01-20T20:13:34.790Z [4567/26517] - error: [build] Encountered error during build step
    TypeError: Property consequent of ConditionalExpression expected node to be of a type ["Expression"] but instead got null
        at Object.validate (/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/definitions/index.js:109:13)
        at validate (/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/index.js:505:9)
        at Object.builder (/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/index.js:466:7)
        at Object.OpenIf (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:105:14)
        at compile (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:146:49)
        at Object.OpenIter (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:118:246)
        at compile (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:146:49)
        at compiler (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:160:20)
        at compileFallback (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js:32:17)
        at Promise.try (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js:93:88)
    Error occurred during upgrade: TypeError: Property consequent of ConditionalExpression expected node to be of a type ["Expression"] but instead got null
        at Object.validate (/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/definitions/index.js:109:13)
        at Object.OpenIf (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:105:14)
        at Object.OpenIter (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:118:246)
        at compiler (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:160:20)
        at compileFallback (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js:32:17)
        at Promise.try (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js:93:88)
    2019-01-20T20:13:34.794Z [4567/26517] - error: uncaughtException: Property consequent of ConditionalExpression expected node to be of a type ["Expression"] but instead got null
    TypeError: Property consequent of ConditionalExpression expected node to be of a type ["Expression"] but instead got null
        at Promise.try (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js:93:88) {"error":{},"stack":"TypeError: Property consequent of ConditionalExpression expected node to be of a type [\"Expression\"] but instead got null\n    at Object.validate (/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/definitions/index.js:109:13)\n    at validate (/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/index.js:505:9)\n    at Object.builder (/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/index.js:466:7)\n    at Object.OpenIf (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:105:14)\n    at compile (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:146:49)\n    at Object.OpenIter (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:118:246)\n    at compile (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:146:49)\n    at compiler (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js:160:20)\n    at compileFallback (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js:32:17)\n    at Promise.try (/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js:93:88)","exception":true,"date":"Sun Jan 20 2019 15:13:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)","process":{"pid":26517,"uid":0,"gid":0,"cwd":"/root/nodebb","execPath":"/usr/bin/node","version":"v10.15.0","argv":["/usr/bin/node","/root/nodebb/nodebb","upgrade"],"memoryUsage":{"rss":286519296,"heapTotal":238538752,"heapUsed":110355616,"external":21365758}},"os":{"loadavg":[1.4716796875,0.7333984375,0.59765625],"uptime":287874},"trace":[{"column":13,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/definitions/index.js","function":"Object.validate","line":109,"method":"validate","native":false},{"column":9,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/index.js","function":"validate","line":505,"method":null,"native":false},{"column":7,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/babel-types/lib/index.js","function":"Object.builder","line":466,"method":"builder","native":false},{"column":14,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js","function":"Object.OpenIf","line":105,"method":"OpenIf","native":false},{"column":49,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js","function":"compile","line":146,"method":null,"native":false},{"column":246,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js","function":"Object.OpenIter","line":118,"method":"OpenIter","native":false},{"column":49,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js","function":"compile","line":146,"method":null,"native":false},{"column":20,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/compiler/compiler.js","function":"compiler","line":160,"method":null,"native":false},{"column":17,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js","function":"compileFallback","line":32,"method":null,"native":false},{"column":88,"file":"/root/nodebb/node_modules/benchpressjs/build/lib/precompile.js","function":"Promise.try","line":93,"method":"try","native":false}]}

• GNU/Linux

Use command in base nodebb dir:

git pull

and show output

• @youhosi say Already up-to-date.
    but now forum is dead, say internal server error xD

• GNU/Linux

@Nicolas-0 In my opinion, you have a problem with server configuration. And the server is not put on the user "root"

• mm ok, I think I'll have to install everything again, thanks for assistance

• I reinstall nodebb, now all is ok, thanks

• @youhosi Bro, whats is the name two plugins in the image ?

40c4ae58-536e-4b44-95da-8a46c80039dc-image.png

• GNU/Linux

@Nicolas-0 This is a recent topic and form stats (widget)

• GNU/Linux

Update to 4.0.0, install last version

npm install nodebb-theme-oxide@latest

• Move topic stats to top page,
    • Improvement users list,
    • Better code,
    • and other small fixes

Zrzut ekranu z 2019-01-26 18-46-41.png Zrzut ekranu z 2019-01-26 18-46-48.png

Suggested Topics

| |