Duh, thanks! 🙂
Missing behaviour at registration - Email confirmation
Tekin last edited by Tekin
What I did:
- Registered here with Github (social registration).
- I get automatically logged in.
- I directly went to my profile.
- Changed Username and Email (taken from Github).
- Now I saw the popup telling me that I still didn't confirm my email address.
- Checked my newly entered mailadress... nothing.
- Checked the mailaddress which came from Github. Yes a confirmation mail.
- Clicked on the link. "Invalid confirmation link".
I needed to resend the confirmation email manually before I could post.
What behaviour I would like to see:
- When I change my email address I need to get a new confrmation mail automatically (Opt-In active).