I am seeing similar behavior too for read API (for example get user by email api), master token and _uid are ignored when sending request. The document states that master token can be used, however it doesn't seem to be the case for all APIs.
Unable to purge posts -- Invalid Date
I have encountered some weird issues.
NodeBB Version: 1.4.5 (then upgraded to 1.4.6)
Issue: Can't purge posts.
No errors or warnings in ./nodebb log
What I have tried but failed:
- reboot NodeBB
- disable all plugins
- restart mondodb
- reboot VPS
- git pull && ./nodebb upgrade (from 1.4.5 to 1.4.6)
- git fetch && git reset --hard origin/v1.x.x
What I have tried but just a workaround:
I found this reply
- Use Vanilla theme. Now I can delete and purge themes.
- Uninstall and then reinstall Persona theme.
- Use Persona theme. The issue remains.
Another issue with Persona theme:
Another bug found when writing this post: