The difference from official NodeBB Docker image:
- Support of persistent volume to store config.json, uploads, and package.json
- Support of ENV variables to initial (auto) installation
- Runs nodebb upgrade -sb on startup
In short, realized using docker best practices so the user can easily upgrade the image without data loss and issues.
The difference from the @nilsramsperger image (superficially):
- I'm realized autobuilds, in the Github and DockerHub always an actual version of stable and beta images.
- I wasn't included in any databases in the image.
- Kubernetes compatible.
PS. This test instance still alive to test how it works in the k8s.