@Master-Antonio asked me to help him over teamviewer. I've made a fresh installation of 1.1.2, and there is a problem with links to images.
The installation worked fine, but there were problems with profile cover pictures.
The host system is a windows machine. I'm able to reproduce the bug on my local build.
This is what the inspection window looks like on my updated version from 1.1.0 to 1.1.2. I did not change my cover picture since the update.
It should be noted that the background-image field now uses normal slashes.
After changing the cover picture, the background-image field changes. to backslashes.
As of then, the cover picture stays white, because the browser cannot resolve the location.
This is clearly a bug related to 1.1.2.