@a_5mith lol.... Okay then.
NodeBB v0.3.1 Released
We're releasing v0.3.1, which is mostly bugfixes, with some notable changes:
- Seven new languages! Traditional Chinese (zh_tw), Slovak (sk), Finnish (fi), Brazilian Portuguese (pt_br), Turkish (tr), Norwegian Bokmål (nb), and Hungarian (hu)!
- Translations now handled by Transifex
- Updates to the plugin system
- UI Fixes for the post composer
- Single sign on packages are their own npm packages now, reducing the size of the main core codebase
- Pagination, for those who really want pages
- Improvements to the mentions engine
- "Remember Me" option when logging in
- Tweaked permission control, users with no write access shouldn't see "Post/Reply" buttons anymore. Those without view permissions shouldn't be able to see hidden forums anymore.
- New User states (Away, Busy, Do Not Disturb)
- Post Flagging
You know what, definitely not just a bugfix release! Lots of goodies here!!
Edit: Updated the version tag with a couple more languages, woo hoo!
This post is deleted!
Oh.. Transifex doesnt seem to understand the HTML pontuation... (required for portuguese pt_BR) ... i was fixing it but... i dont know how transifex work... do i need to fix it.. or leave the way its there?( reference link for HTML acentuation )
Thanks @Leonardo-Galani for the translations! For Transifex, you shouldn't need to use any special escaping (e.g.
Ã). Using the character itself (e.g.
Ã) should be acceptable.
Does Transifex give you errors when you try to use those characters?
@julian Nope Julian!.. i will fix the acentuation then
@julian Ok.. Revision is done fix some mispelling... and fix the acentuation
ahhahahahah de nada!