Meanings of PRIVILEGES / ACCESS CONTROL & Moderate

• Hi,
    1 - Is there a documentation on the different PRIVILEGES / ACCESS CONTROL (not in the general doc) ?

2 - Moderation : I would like to moderate the posts of the users; I understood that if a user has a moderate privilege : he will receive each day the new posts of the category on his email and he will be abble to delet it . is it true ?
    What i want to do is :
    1/ When a user send an new post --> I would like to read the message before being readable on the forum. Is it possible ?
    2/ We need to detect any swearwords on the posts : how can I achieve this ?
    Thanks for all

• This plugin might work for you - to detect and "beep" some words.

https://community.nodebb.org/topic/1969/nodebb-plugin-beep-nodebb-censor-curse-words-plugin/7

I have not yet installed - on my list of things to try.

• Great ! Thanks a lot Shri ! I will try it and let you know !
    Do you have any ideas of what moderate give as privileges ? Can we read all the posts of few users before sending ?

Thanks Sonia

• Sonia - no clue how the moderation clue works yet. On my list of things to look at.

Typically we put posts into the moderation queue on our current not-nodebb setup under a few circumstances and I'd like to be able to duplicate that.

Will update once I've researched and studied the code / plugins a little bit.

• GNU/Linux Admin

Moderators are allowed to edit, delete and purge posts, as though they were the owner of said post.

• I think what Sonia was asking about how posts can be put into the moderation queue. By stop words, user age/post count, Ip address, a kismet score.

Suggested Topics

| |