Major update to version 2.0:
Note: I've spend last two days to fix most (i hope) of bugs, but there are still can be some, especially related to conflicts with styles/themes. I'm not a designer, but i'll try to fix them as soon as you report
- Reworked parser architecture to callback mechanism
- Extended hook table, so bbcodes can now process 4 requests (get, create, edit, render) so they can define more complex behavior
- Extended parser to support custom multiargument format ([tag:name=value;name2=value2]...[/tag])
- Integrated WysiBB composer (http://www.wysibb.com/)
- Added many new bbcodes to match WysiBB existing codes
[spoiler] integrated into the core
- Old bbcode plugins are not supported
[aspoiler] tag - Ajax Spoiler, first one wich use new exntended processing mechanism
You should disable all composer plugins except bbcodes to make it work.
Ajax spoiler tag:
Spoiler content is loaded only when button is clicked. Note, that after you save the post first time, each aspoiler tag will have it's own id. Don't remove or change it manually or you will loose it's content.
[aspoiler]Something![/aspoiler] - default
[aspoiler:name=Spoiler Name!]Content[/aspoiler] - named spoiler
[aspoiler:name=Spoiler Name!;id=1234]Content[/aspoiler] - this is what you will see, when you'll try to edit it.
Perview GIF: http://i.imgur.com/IioJxsk.gifv
You can report issues here or on github (https://github.com/APXEOLOG/nodebb-plugin-bbcodes/issues)
As usual you can test this plugin on my forum: http://forum.apxeolog.com/topic/7/bbcode-test (guests are able to write there)