Idea: the minimum number of tags

General Discussion

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

@jsmith
    The changes need to be made to the files of a Persona theme, found the directory like this:

/path/to/your/nodebb-folder/node_modules/nodebb-theme-persona/templates/

I was try to do this on my forum and I did it, this is what you need to do:

tags-in-topic.png

You need edit 2 files - topic.tpl and post.tpl

/node_modules/nodebb-theme-persona/templates/topic.tpl /node_modules/nodebb-theme-persona/templates/partials/topic/post.tpl Copy and remove this code in the topic.tpl <div class="tags tag-list inline-block hidden-xs"> <!-- IMPORT partials/topic/tags.tpl --> </div> Paste this in the post.tpl after {posts.content}

<div class="content" component="post/content" itemprop="text">
    {posts.content}

<div class="tags tag-list inline-block hidden-xs"> <!-- IMPORT partials/topic/tags.tpl --> </div>

</div>

Now run the command to build Nodebb and that's it, ready.

UPD.

(note that when the screen size is a mobile phone the tag is not even displayed in the post/header.)

Yes, you right. To show tags on mobile you need remove hidden-xs in the div class.

<div class="tags tag-list inline-block"> <!-- IMPORT partials/topic/tags.tpl --> </div>
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts

@nodeham I understood what you were asking, but to be honest zxcvbn was implemented by us quite a long time ago, and I no longer remember what the specifics are.

However, I can almost guarantee it is nothing as simple as requiring symbols and letters. zxcvbn has its own heuristics for determining password guessability, including such metrics like "closeness" to other simple passwords, or how quickly a computer may brute force guess it (given some assumptions).

So I don't think there's a direct comparison between what we have and what you want 🙁

• 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    3k Views

@Xiph, now there's a novel idea... with bookmarks now saved on the server, this is actually quite doable...

• 0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views

@felipeolcav said in Idea: private discussions is groups.:

@julian any progress on this feature? We are customizing nodebb for a project with a team of 3 DEVs and we´ll problably develop this feature. Thanks and regards

Yes, you can currently create a category and limit participation to specific group(s) or users.

• custom meta tag

General Discussion
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views

@psychobunny said:

<meta name="custom" content="custom meta tag" />

Thank so much. He He.