[0.7.0 - dbsearch] Crash upon moving post to another Topic ID

• I'm experiencing the following error in my Production instance after moving a post (not topic) to another Topic ID:

28/5 23:57 [15692] - error: TypeError: undefined is not a function
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/index.js:291:5
        at Object.async.whilst (/var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:627:13)
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:623:23
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/index.js:282:13
        at Object.async.whilst (/var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:619:13)
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:623:23
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:119:25
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:24:16
        at /var/app/current/src/database/mongo/main.js:27:4
        at handleCallback (/var/app/current/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:95:12)
    TypeError: undefined is not a function
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/index.js:291:5
        at Object.async.whilst (/var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:627:13)
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/index.js:282:13
        at Object.async.whilst (/var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:619:13)
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:119:25
        at /var/app/current/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-dbsearch/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:24:16
        at /var/app/current/src/database/mongo/main.js:27:4
        at handleCallback (/var/app/current/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:95:12)
    28/5 23:57 [15692] - info: [app] Shutdown (SIGTERM/SIGINT) Initialised.
    28/5 23:57 [15692] - info: [app] Database connection closed.

Despite the error, the post is moved properly to the other topic. Since NodeBB restarts automatically, this doesn't seem a huge issue, but it's not nice to have things crashing randomly 😄 Is it a problem on my side or something to do with the DBSearch plugin?

Regards!

• Admin

Can you try with dbsearch 0.2.13 should be fixed now.

• Awesome, it worked and no crashes happened this time 🙂

Just an observation: I had to manually type npm install nodebb-plugin-dbsearch@0.2.13 because a simple npm install wasn't enough, even though you published 0.2.13 to NPM a couple hours ago.

Regards and good job! 👍

| |