[nodebb-plugin-calendar] Fully featured calendar plugin for NodeBB - Testers needed

• @PitaJ

contextify.target.mk:94: recipe for target 'Release/obj.target/contextify/src/contextify.o' failed
    make: *** [Release/obj.target/contextify/src/contextify.o] Error 1
    make: Leaving directory '/home/nodeBB/forum/node_modules/contextify/build'
    gyp ERR! build error
    gyp ERR! stack Error: `make` failed with exit code: 2
    gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.onExit (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/build.js:276:23)
    gyp ERR! stack     at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
    gyp ERR! stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:204:12)
    gyp ERR! System Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64
    gyp ERR! command "/usr/local/n/versions/node/6.2.2/bin/node" "/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "rebuild"
    gyp ERR! cwd /home/nodeBB/forum/node_modules/contextify
    gyp ERR! node -v v6.2.2
    gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.4.0
    gyp ERR! not ok
    npm WARN install:contextify@0.1.15 contextify@0.1.15 install: `node-gyp rebuild`
    npm WARN install:contextify@0.1.15 Exit status 1

• Global Moderator

@sanatisharif try npm rebuild in the NodeBB directory

• @PitaJ said in [nodebb-plugin-calendar] Fully featured calendar plugin for NodeBB - Testers needed:

@sanatisharif try npm rebuild in the NodeBB directory

bufferutil.target.mk:95: recipe for target 'Release/obj.target/bufferutil/src/bufferutil.o' failed
    make: *** [Release/obj.target/bufferutil/src/bufferutil.o] Error 1
    make: Leaving directory '/home/nodeBB/forum/node_modules/bufferutil/build'
    gyp ERR! build error
    gyp ERR! stack Error: `make` failed with exit code: 2
    gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.onExit (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/build.js:276:23)
    gyp ERR! stack     at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
    gyp ERR! stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:204:12)
    gyp ERR! System Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64
    gyp ERR! command "/usr/local/n/versions/node/6.2.2/bin/node" "/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "rebuild"
    gyp ERR! cwd /home/nodeBB/forum/node_modules/bufferutil
    gyp ERR! node -v v6.2.2
    gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.4.0
    gyp ERR! not ok

npm ERR! Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64
    npm ERR! argv "/usr/local/n/versions/node/6.2.2/bin/node" "/usr/local/bin/npm" "rebuild"
    npm ERR! node v6.2.2
    npm ERR! npm  v3.10.5
    npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
    npm ERR! bufferutil@1.2.1 install: `node-gyp rebuild`
    npm ERR! Exit status 1
    npm ERR!
    npm ERR! Failed at the bufferutil@1.2.1 install script 'node-gyp rebuild'.
    npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
    npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the bufferutil package,
    npm ERR! not with npm itself.
    npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
    npm ERR!     node-gyp rebuild
    npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
    npm ERR!     npm bugs bufferutil
    npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
    npm ERR!     npm owner ls bufferutil
    npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
    npm ERR!     /home/nodeBB/forum/npm-debug.log

• Global Moderator

@sanatisharif try npm update then npm rebuild again

• @PitaJ said in [nodebb-plugin-calendar] Fully featured calendar plugin for NodeBB - Testers needed:

@sanatisharif try npm update then npm rebuild again

Does not work, I've Downgrade node to version 4.4.7 and worked to ninety.
    Can you please compatible calendar with node 4.4.7 ?

• Global Moderator

@sanatisharif

New version. Update to nodebb-plugin-calendar@1.0.0-alpha.3

npm install nodebb-plugin-calendar@latest

Supports Node v4+

npm

Thanks,
    I've installed it, on categories privilege page selection, I can choose only the group "Global Moderator". The image below:

0_1469084790202_upload-9c52bf41-ea45-47e5-b888-4594555d9cd9

ACP -> Plugin -> Calendar Page :

"Plugin calendar stuff admin"

0_1469084866361_upload-6e3df96f-3c94-4ba9-87cb-68056588903c

• Global Moderator

@sanatisharif yeah the ACP plugin page isn't finished. That other issue isn't caused by me, I think. Looks like your database stuff is messed up or something. You should be able to at least configure the permissions for event posting on registered users and guests and the permissions screen.

• I will be trying this out, but got a few question. Will the user get e-mail notificatiion if they are offline? Can I scheduke guest notification? Can I invite none members via email address?

• Global Moderator

@evoixmr I'd like to stay within the bounds of NodeBB as much as possible so I probably won't ever add direct email invites. I may add invites for users of the forum. Go ahead and open an issue with your requested features at http://GitHub.com/pitaj/nodebb-plugin-calendar/issues

Notifications will be sent via email if the user has that set up on your forum.

• @PitaJ I currently used google calendar but would like to switch as we need to have two accounts to use both.

We have a monthly repeating event and need like 48 hours notification per guest. Is this doable with your calendar?

• @PitaJ
    Thank you so much,
    in '/calendar' route, I have this error:
    "filtered.includes is not a function"

• @PitaJ
    So far this is the only error that I found:

[plugins/nodebb-plugin-calendar] Mapped path 'fc-langs => //*/nodebb/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-calendar/node_modules/fullcalendar/dist/lang/' not found.

• Global Moderator

@evoixmr as long as the guests of your events have an account on your NodeBB forum and respond with a "yes" to the event, they will get any notification you add to the event.

At the moment, the plugin doesn't support recurring events, but it is a planned feature.

If you need mandatory events, where every user who can view the event gets notified, then I can do that too.

Either way, please submit an issue on GitHub.

• @PitaJ
    Can this be set-up so the calendar can only be used on top post or topic?

• Global Moderator

@evoixmr yeah I could make that an option.

• @PitaJ
    I only made the event available on one category, but it looks like it will work on any category for all registered user.

• Global Moderator

@evoixmr are you sure? My testing doesn't show the same. Have you tried it with a non-admin user? Admins and I think some moderators get all the privileges by default.

• Global Moderator

@sanatisharif that is occurring because your browser doesn't support Array.prototype.includes. I'm setting it up so my build automatically includes the polyfills I need.

New version. Update to nodebb-plugin-calendar@1.0.0-alpha.4

npm install nodebb-plugin-calendar@latest

• @PitaJ hi, i got these error message in chrome when i click NO|Maybe|Yes

#nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:54101 
    Uncaught TypeError:params.message.trim is not a functionmodule.alert @ nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:54101(anonymous function) @ nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:20829execCb @ nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:18846check @ nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:18835enable @ nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:18840init @ nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:18834(anonymous function) @ nodebb.min.js?6cd30066-85d3-4951-bd97-481983e932c2:18843

Nodebb: v1.1.0
    nodebb-plugin-calendar@1.0.0-alpha.4
    Nodejs: v5.1.0

Suggested Topics

| |