These are my entries for the plugin contest bonanza. The Teamspeak ones were made in late September, but I still hope that the Calendar one will be eligible for the beginner category.
Current stable version: 0.1.1
npm install nodebb-plugin-calendar
This plugins creates a site-wide calendar with permissions and notifications.
- Synchronization between different users' activities on the Calendar page
- Full permissions system separate from that of the main site
- Individual event permissions for viewing and editing of the event
- Public events (even guests can see them)
- Simplistic, graceful UI (infinite scroll OMG!)
- Comments system using NodeBB topics
- Response system for easy user responses
- Click a day on the calendar to select it, and show its events in the sidebar
- Click an event in either the sidebar or the calendar to show its details in the sidebar
- All events are posted in the events category specified in the ACP Note: events can only be edited from the Calendar interface
- Jump to year and month from the fields above the Calendar
- Configurable automated notifications for upcoming events
- Mobile device support
Current features I'm planning on adding:
- Automate category permissions
- iCal export
- Event permalinks on calendar page
npm install nodebb-plugin-teamspeak
A powerful utility for TS3 admins, this plugin allows for automated Teamspeak admin abilities to be configured from NodeBB. The setup is pretty self-explanatory, all done from the admin page.
- Spams the server log
- Doesn't use winston
npm install nodebb-widget-teamspeak
A small widget which polls the TS3 server on page load, this can be configured to either only show number of online users and the server info, or can be configured to also show a complete channel tree. The widget isn't really styled right now, but can be easily styled via the custom css option in the admin area.