Custom font from acp ?

• @a_5mith Hum, this won't work, but i think i'm doing it badly, if put it like that :

@import url(//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300);
    body { 
     font-family: 'Open+Sans', sans-serif;
     Color:#000;
     Font-weight: lighter;
    }

And i'm still getting grey letter o: and i tried :

@import url(//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300);
    body { 
      font-family: 'Open+Sans', sans-serif;
      Color:#000;
    }

I'm still getting "light bold" like here ^^'
    Ewh, sorry for boring you, thank ! :')

• Sorry, on an iPad, take the capitalisation out. If you use Firefox, get firebug and press f12 to bring up the developer tools, then inspect your text element to see if it's there.(any browser should have f12 Dev tools)

• AHah, riht, sorry i didn't read really, i just copy-pasted it ^^' but after the change, nothing more -try to restart-

• I'll jump on the computer and take a look for you. Got things to do on there anyway.

• @a_5mith Thank dude ! 😄

• Add this to your customise CSS in the ACP

.topic .topic-text {
        color: #000;
        font-weight: lighter;
        word-wrap: break-word;
    }

You can take it out of the other bit.

• Ah, this worked ! \o/ thank !
    Final code to put (for someone who want to try)

@import url(//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans); //Change "Open+Sans" to any font name google provide
    body { 
      font-family: 'Open+Sans', sans-serif; //Change "Open+Sans" too, plus the style, coresponding to the font.
    }
    .topic .topic-text {
        color: #000; //The color !
        font-weight: lighter; //If ou want it moar bolder or light (like here)
        word-wrap: break-word; //It will break the word with a - and continue that word on the next line, when they are too large.
    }

Thank to @trevor and @a_5mith !

• @Technowix said:

Ah, this worked ! \o/ thank !
    Final code to put (for someone who want to try)

@import url(//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans); //Change "Open+Sans" to any font name google provide
    body { 
      font-family: 'Open+Sans', sans-serif; //Change "Open+Sans" too, plus the style, coresponding to the font.
    }
    .topic .topic-text {
        color: #000; //The color !
        font-weight: lighter; //If ou want it moar bolder or light (like here)
        word-wrap: break-word; //Dunno xD
    }

Thank to @trevor and @a_5mith !

Open+Sans isn't a font. 😆 Your site is falling back to sans-serif. It should be Open Sans

word-wrap: break-word is used for if someone types a long word that doesn't fit on one line on a mobile for example, it will break the word with a - and continue that word on the next line. It's in the official CSS, so may as well leave it in. 👍

• @a_5mith https://www.google.com/fonts#QuickUsePlace:quickUse they say me to put that ! 😞 ! bad google xD anyway this worked :'D... i will do what you say 😉

• @Technowix said:

@a_5mith https://www.google.com/fonts#QuickUsePlace:quickUse they say me to put that ! 😞 ! bad google xD anyway this worked :'D... i will do what you say 😉

Yeah, you'd use Open+Sans when importing the font using the import, but when you define the font family, you don't need the plus. Enjoy. 👍

Untitled.png

Suggested Topics

| |