• Admin

Yeah 50-50 on if this should be a core option or not. Let's see how this pans out, if anybody does decide to take it on as a plugin then 👍

My main concern is how would the UX work in the composer

• @psychobunny said:

Yeah 50-50 on if this should be a core option or not. Let's see how this pans out, if anybody does decide to take it on as a plugin then 👍

My main concern is how would the UX work in the composer

Best way I can think of would be to have a screen pop up when you click pin topic with a checkbox to "Make Global Sticky" or, if it's unticked, it just appears in that category.

It's probably bad UX as the whole point is to minimise screen options, but seems like a better way than adding pin topic & global pin topic to the Tools menu.

• GNU/Linux

widget.png

I have seen this in WordPress. How about something like most upvotes/most recent/ most popular/ most comments etc widget ?It would be nice if we can have two of them. One as post and another for topics. Thanks.

• GNU/Linux

A very important spam cleaning feature came into my mind.

Delete all topics / posts by particular users. Helps a lot when you are away and spammer fills your forum with posts. Individual cleaning takes a lot of time. Bulk deleted all topic / posts please ..

• GNU/Linux Admin

I believe banning/purging a user gives the option to scrub their posts too... although I'm not sure about that.

• I did try posting that earlier from my iPad, but I was having issues with actually making posts. Haven't been able to replicate since. But yes, deleting users also removes their posts.

Suggested Topics

| |