This url of the link was with slug also, when I removed the english slug in brower, it was ok, but if the slug is Chinese and I removed, I got error.
I run it on parallels with ubuntu server for my macbook.
It's a repo that git clone forked from nodebb.
I'm late to replay, we had rough start of year in my country (earthquakes and stuff) so i was preoccupied with offline duties.
Anyway, yes i saw it but not being updated in some closer date time i did not give it much thoughts and i discarded it quiet fast. Thanks on your message, i will take a look at it and see if i can build exporter for my current forum.