Imgshow Plugin for NodeBB
A plugin let's user to embed multimedia content in a post.
The most popular features is to embed youtube video in a post by using following format
youtube - Youtube video
fbvideo - Facebook video
vimeo - Vimeo
bliptv - Blip.TV
dailymotion - DailyMotion
soundcloud - Sound Cloud
gdoc - Google Doc
qrcode - QR Code
flash - Flash SWF content
gmap - Google Map
bingmap - Bing Map
weather - Weather
And more functions to explore.
This plugin requires dependencies Unirest, which used to call Imgshow API.
Updated latest version 0.0.14 (20160706)
- Added preview feature
- Added some grouping for the features
- Added geolocation capability. If your nodebb served via HTTPS and your user was using Chrome or any browser support geolocation, you can auto fill in latitude, longitude to some feature like map, weather.
- FIX some UI overlapping issue under v1.0.3
- Compatible up to nodebb v1.0.3
- Added editor composer button with list of features/services button
To install the plugin
npm install nodebb-plugin-imgshow
Get it from Github
Refer to library.js to get know latest supports of the functions
Editor Composer button
Imgshow Media Embed Menu
Once click insert, the code is copied into textarea
In built help/faq for your users