So I was testing my website with some google tools(testing url in search console, PageSpeed Insights, ...) and search console show error with those files.
Just tried to solve my sitemap problem...
Still, the problem has not been solved 😂😂
I just moved the forum to a new server, redis db was restored and the uploads folder with these subfolders copied over:
However the emojis have a broken icon symbol left side of it, plus the icon set is not the Apple set as it was before.
I tried to deactivate/uninstall/reinstall the emoji and apply plugin, but nothing helps ..
config.json still had :80 as the port, not 443