Write-API Plugin speed limits

• Hi,
    I managed to overcome the specific new user speed limits following this post
    Re: Topic POST Limits for nodebb-plugin-write-api

However, for existing (but I guess still new) users I get the following:

{"code":"internal-server-error","message":"[[error:too-many-posts, 10]]","params":{}}

It looks like from trial and error that a non-admin user is limited to 1 post per 10 seconds as a sleep for 12 seconds seems to cure this.

Is there any way to temporarily reduce this threshold to get a few thopusand posts across?

Thanks

• Hmm seems like that 10 second option isn't exposed in the ACP, I will add that in. In the meantime you can set it to 0 in your database. If you are using mongodb the command is db.objects.update({_key: "config"}, {$set: {"postDelay": 0}});

• You can change this setting in your ACP at /admin/settings/post#new-user-restrictions

• I seem to be missing the 10 second rule for all users?
    My settings for new users are 0.1s and 0s (I tried 0 and 0 but that didn't work either.

alt text

Thanks!

• Hmm seems like that 10 second option isn't exposed in the ACP, I will add that in. In the meantime you can set it to 0 in your database. If you are using mongodb the command is db.objects.update({_key: "config"}, {$set: {"postDelay": 0}});

• That's great, many thanks!!

Suggested Topics

| |