@pitaj thanks but I got along
Recent cards installed but can not showing
Have anybody got this problem before? Just installed the recent cards plugin but can not shown in main page, I have rebuilt nodebb already.
How to solve it?
@jinfagang Check all these steps:
- Install your plugin via "Find Plugins" on ACP plugins page.
- Enable your plugin on ACP.
- Rebuild and restart your NodeBB forum.
- Config the "Recent Cards" plugin in your own way at ACP plugin settings page and save by clicking on "Save Settings".
- Go to
Extend -> Widgetsand drag the "Recent Cards" widget on "Available Widgets" dropdown menu to the "Categories Header" on
categories.tpl(or wherever other page you want), like that:
- Save by hitting on the floppy disk at bottom right side.
- Go to categories list page (by default, it is the homepage) and see the result.
(NOTE: You must have at least one newly created topic to show on Recent Topics, otherwise the widget will not appear!)
I have the same problem as described in this thread.
Have done all of the above; added Recent Cards to the Category Header, but it's a no-show.
Scratching my head. Any advice?
forum at: www.futureality.co
Plugin config issue.
Default setting was to display posts from 'Registered Users Only'... meaning I couldn't see the cards for topics I had created.
Weird though... should have been a couple of cards from other users, but they didn't display until I changed that setting.