@supersym Good point there, just, I don't know how Xenforo does it 😛
I'm looking at using the SSO plugins for Google, Facebook, and Github. I have a few questions before I install these:
- Are they all stable?
- On the registration page, are all options for registering presented, including just registering with an email address?
- What happens to accounts that were registered through SSO if I eventually delete the SSO plugin that the account was registered under?
- I think we use all of them here, and I haven't heard of any issues.
- It's configurable. By default, normal email-based registration is enabled. You can disable it in the ACP.
- Their existing browser sessions will persist, but they won't be able to log in without the SSO plugin.
If needed, is there a way to convert SSO accounts to local ones? Obviously they would require a password reset.