2 Posts
    RazorAxisR

Doing the same thing when trying to move or delete a topic as well

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    S

@psychobunny said:

sup. still working on ADR? I started porting it over to our forum at some point 🙂

nah @psychobunny I been working on games here and there though. I also attempted something called "oRPG Creator" which I think I started way to late as it's built using older technologies. I just recently started a small "Text Based Game Engine" which will be using mostly jQuery/jQueryUI for the front end and PHP on back-end.

• Space Without the Space, by xkcd

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    B

Mind blowing.

BrhHYL3CAAA1yQa.png

• Widget Title Not Displayed

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    F

Soryy, my bad
    I've solved this 😄

It's simply solved by drag and drop panel header to the widget

thanks 🙂

• Categories Spacing

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    RazorAxisR

Alright so I am starting to make progress. Next bump in the road is categories merging together. The home page looks fine. But once inside a category where I have other categories There is no spacing bewteen them. This is the same for moble or desktop. Any ideas? Also is there a way to change the category size from inside the software? Thanks.

Home page:

Screenshot_2015-01-08-23-20-28.png

Inside a category

Screenshot_2015-01-08-23-20-31.png

• Amazon EC2 Help

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    RazorAxisR

@yariplus said:

@RazorAxis Is this what you're looking for?
    http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/AccessingInstancesLinux.html

Some what, I found that after posting this but it leaves me further confused. I downloaded putty and I guess I am going to need a .pem file and some codes that were used when the instsnce was created atleast thats what I am understanding atm.... I will try again tomorrow and see if I can make sense of all this. Thanks for the help.

• Hi, problem start using nodebb.. please help

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    julianJ

Thanks @a_5mith we're on it 👍

• Image File Size

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    A

I'd imagine kb. But try 1024 then upload an image bigger than 1mb.

• NodeBB OAuth SSO

0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    kbladeK

@macbroadcast I am also getting the same error. Did you get a fix for that?

• What are paid options for?

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    A

@Keziolio said:

Warning: stupid question ahead.

What are these paid options for?

https://nodebb.org/pricing ?

They are like an hosting/support plan, right?

The real question is, as i've installed nodebb in my server, i'm not breaking any license, am i?
    It's GPL, isn't it?

The software is open source, you're free to host it yourself. The pricing options are for users who want a forum, but don't want to deal with hosting it themselves.

There are other perks, @julian's personal phone number for 24/7 support and Baris will send a signed photo.* So it's worth it really.

*I don't believe you get either of those, but it's worth it anyway.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    kbladeK

@xCausxn I am going to try out what you have said. But, I also wanted to know if this will work for Social logins on my website?

The users on my website can use Facebook, Google+ or local login to register to the website and use it. Now if I create the oauth system on my server, will it also be able to handle FB logins?

Sorry, I am pretty new to all this and still am figuring things out. Even if you can point me to the right direction, I'd be grateful.

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    ?

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out how i can use the "emailer" plugin to send mail. I'm trying to use postfix and namecheap. Any help would be appreciated.

• Happy New Year

5 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    julianJ

Happy New Year everybody 🙂

• Imgur backup

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S

Should be pretty easy to build a backup system. Imgur is just a handy plugin to send images there. Every site that uses a CDN has this problem, potentially. A plugin to upload the images locally or to S3 should be very easy. Very few people want to use locally hosted images, though. But for those that do, the option would be good. Then blocking would be uniform.

• Upgrading error

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    julianJ

@a_5mith Appetite. Ruined.

• NodeBB Swag

4 Votes
    24 Posts
    9k Views
    ?

@a_5mith but.... that's not... take your upvote and email julian. I need a fancy coffee mug.

• How can I change the splash page?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    L

I'm trying to play around with it, but I haven't found a way to change the splash page to something other than the default page.

Hep!

I want to move the forum home page to another route and use the home route as a splash page.

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    S

Hello Sir,
    First of all, Merry Chrismas to all..
    when i start NodeBB via start and restart command , this error comes in log file
    "error: [meta/js] Could not compile client-side scripts! undefined "
    also at the login time, it opens new tab with this url "http://ask.enablemyteam.com/login" and nothing happens..

but when we run NodeBB in dev mode, no error comes and everything works fine, but this is not a solution..
    please help me out..
    we have modified some Login and register code in these threee files: 1> public/src/client/register.js, src/user.js , src/routes/authentication.js

Thanks
    shikha tyagi

• Admin interface for catagories

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    RazorAxisR

Colapsing them or compressing them would work oerfect. Or even a seperate menu where you can rearange them easy then go back to edit.

• Congrats to the developers and community

1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    xtechX

@julian said:

NodeBB is growing still 😄 Help us spread the word!

Sure i will! 👍