Skip to content
  • A place to talk about whatever you want

4k Topics
    23k Posts
    nhl.plN

Are you sure you want to use Apache web server? Even lightweight nginx working as reverse proxy can be easily overloaded with normal traffic. And you will see a result like this. Similar to attacking php-based forum with ddos-bots traffic.

Bluescreen rate-limiting high traffic will help to reduce server load so you want to leave it as it is.

A better idea is to install firewall or similar software to deny traffic from problematic IPs/countries/etc.

• Stay tuned here to hear more about new releases and features of NodeBB!

3k Topics
    22k Posts

@julian

Try to keep it tied back to physical, with reference to scale.

Or A Board of Posts, An Array of Boards.

Or A Pad of Notes, A Quire of Pads. (NPQ is also in alphabetic order) https://xkcd.com/927/

• Discussion regarding NodeBB Plugin development.

2k Topics
    15k Posts
    K

@phenomlab Thanks for quick reply. I will try to fix it ๐Ÿ‘‹

• A public listing of community themes created by the NodeBB community.
    49 Topics
    1k Posts
    Chad AugurC

@baris TY. Despite having been a JS developer for more than 10years I had never published my own npm package. Now I have. TY.

• Need help with installing or configuring NodeBB? Look here.

5k Topics
    26k Posts
    nhl.plN

Please take a look for something like Manage connections between your Google Account and third-parties within their knowledge base.

I don't know how it works on standard GMail service but configuring Google Workspace in such manner (allowing NodeBB as 3rd party app to send e-mails) solved similar problem for me.

Edit: sorry, you want to deliver e-mails. So you would like to configure things like reverse dns.

Online Users

harsha gowdaH SUPER-WEBS Nuran AkimbekN